Latest Version: MT-Redland v0.008
I've posted two screenshots of MT-Redland, one of the edit entry page, and another of an entry search based on an RDQL query.
MT::ObjectDriver::Redland is a MoveableType database driver that adds a Redland RDF storage mechanism.
This package includes several plugins that allow the creation of semantic metadata for weblot entries.
Once installed in your MovableType lib/MT/ObjectDriver directory, the standard database configuration directives can be used in mt.cfg:
The Redland driver currently only uses the Redland mysql storage type with model name 'mt'. The database password should be stored in mt-db-pass.cgi, as with any other database driver.
Version 0.008 (2005-04-11)
- Added initial support for mapping cactegories to SKOS concepts.
- Added new template tags: IfEntryTopic, IfNotEntryTopic, EntryTopicHTML, EntryTopicURL, EntryTopic.
- Added image template tags: EntryTopicImageWidth, EntryTopicImageHeight.
- Added image thumbnail url and image title fields to Image Topic code.
- Added thumbnail template tags: EntryTopicImageThumbnail, EntryTopicImageThumbnailWidth, EntryTopicImageThumbnailHeight.
- _prepare_rdql now respects get_rdf_column_constructor for node types.
- Blank fields are now inserted into the model as empty literals (again).
- Removed caching code.
Version 0.007 (2005-04-08)
- Object construction now uses RDQL only for loads with more than two terms to match (major speed improvement).
- Placements now don't delete other dc:subjects on save (was breaking entries with multiple categories).
- Added checks in load_iter to verify node type if loading is based on unverified RDQL.
- Fixed caching code to update/remove cached objects in save and remove.
Version 0.006 (2005-04-06)
- Added a README file.
- Added callback code for Comments to attach them to entries and authors (adds foaf:Person data).
- If there's an existing author for a new comment, we add new triples for name, url, email (not deleting old values).
- When creating a new mt storage model (construction of the storage object failed), the code now avoids creating a model object the first time around.
- Now avoids adding triples to the model if the object is a blank string. Missing triples are assumed to be '' during object loading.
- The rdf node is now cached in MT::Object objects. This was breaking with multiple calls to get_rdf_node before it had been saved to the database.
- Object construction now loads all data from redland with one find_statements call.
- Object remove code now looks for statements where the object is the target of the triple (instead of just the source).
- Comment email field now can change to a literal if the value is a sha1sum.
- Fixed predicate for attaching comments to entries (forgot to change after copy-paste).
- Added caching code using Time::Cache::LRU (not sure if this will pay off).
- Broke code off from load_iter as _sort_nodes and _make_stream.
Version 0.005 (2005-04-06)
- Added rdf mappings and callbacks for Comments.
- Added remove callback for removing Entry link/description data.
- Added callbacks for MT::Placement to add dc:subject triples for categories.
- If model construction fails, now tries to create a new "mt" model.
Version 0.004 (2005-04-05)
- Plugins now only addes CMS hooks if Redland is the ObjectDriver.
- Pulled redland iterator generation from load_iter and count to new _load_iterator.
- Added support for offset and start_val in load and load_iter %args.
- Now reads password file and sets $cfg->DBPassword to avoid having to patch MT.
- Uses Redland error handler to display error when creating the model fails.
- RDF Export with the MTEntryRDF tag now does the right thing with xml namespaces.
Version 0.003 (2005-04-04)
- Added locations plugin for dcterms:coverage triples.
- RDF Exporting directly from the model now works with MTEntryRDF template tag.
- Moved sorting in load_iter to happen before object construction (now happens on Redland nodes).
- Implemented more efficient count method (instead of calling load_iter).
- Now properly removes old rss:link and rss:description triples on update.
- Updated entry predicates to use rss terms.
- Added Entry pre_save callback to generate rss link and description triples.
- Moved Topic functions topic_of_type() and topics() into MT::Entry namespace as rdf_topic_of_type() and rdf_topics().
Version 0.002 (2005-04-03)
- Includes Topic code along with plugins for Image, Book, Event, and Document topics.
- Add a CMS hooks plugin to allow adding HTML to the MT edit entry page. HTML can be static, or be generate at runtime (with access to the MT $app object).
- The load and load_iter methods of MT::Object now support join, unique, limit, and sort options.
- Updating an entry with a new URL now does the Right Thing, changing the entry's resource.
- Topics of an entry are now handled with a MT plugin, using hooks into the MT CMS without patching any of MT's files.
- Added an RDF Export module for use by a RSS 1.0 template tag plugin.
Version 0.001 (2005-04-01)
- Functional Redland backend.
- Includes Reviews and References plugins.