Version 1.041 of RDF::Query hit CPAN a few days ago.
The following entries were written in the Projects category:
In my recent work on PhotoStuff, I’ve been working in Java on the Mac. PhotoStuff is full of features, but I often find the interface frustrating and confusing. This is especially true on the Mac where many of the UI elements end up being in the wrong place and looking very un-Mac-like. It’s worth spending some time to make some (mostly simple) changes to PhotoStuff to make it act a bit more Mac-like.
It made my day to hear online yesterday that my pet project, RDF::Query, was saving someone’s ass at work.
I’ve just uploaded a new version of RDF::Query (version 1.028) to my site, and it should be available from the CPAN shortly.
I’ve just released RDF::Query 1.027, tracking some of the changes in the latest SPARQL draft.
Just got an email from Sören Auer alerting the authors from SFSW that the papers, including my MT-Redland paper, are now online.
I’ve just released version 1.020 of RDF::Query including preliminary support for SPARQL OPTIONAL graph patterns. It hasn’t been tested a tremendous amount, but it seems to work on the simple stuff. Also included in this release are support for the SPARQL Query Results XML Format and miscellaneous bug fixes.
I’ve now got initial support for ASK, DESCRIBE and CONSTRUCT SPARQL queries in RDF::Query.
My MT-Redland paper just got accepted to SFSW at ESWC2005. Now I need to figure out how to make some changes without going over the page limit.
Spurred on by Libby’s work with cross-querying with Joseki, I’ve put up v1.014 of RDF::Query which will run queries with proper FILTERs, including custom function filters. Here’s an example of a custom function for finding images within a certain radius of a point.
I’ve resurrected my RDF::Query project, and added initial SPARQL support (with the new Turtle syntax!).
I’ve just emerged from two weeks of writing a paper on MT-Redland for SFSW2005.
I’ve just put version 0.007 of MT-Redland online. This release mostly addresses the speed issues I talked about yesterday, which have been greatly improved. Also, I’ve got initial support for SKOS categories in CVS.
With a few code cleanups, and checks to make sure the query returns the appropriate nodes, I’ve got a working version of an RDQL search returning RSS, and using it in an aggregator.
I’ve put up version 0.004 of MT-Redland, and I think it’s coming along really well. Here are some updates including screenshots of the interface to add semantic metadata, and a new search results page based on an RDQL query.
I’ve put up a new version of MT-Redland (v0.002), with a bunch of new features including hooks into the MT CMS code, allowing interface changes to the edit entry page.